What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing gives us the possibility to offer services through the Internet. It is a new technology that facilitates us to have all of our files and information on the Internet, without worrying about having enough capacity to store information on our computer.
Advantages of cloud computing
- Low cost. Free products or fixed monthly payments peruse without additional costs since there is no need to invest in large infrastructure or licenses.
- Security. The data is always safe.
- There is no need for large storage capacity.
- Faster work at the web-based.
- Information in real-time.
- Strong investment in innovation.
- Access whenever and wherever you want, only with an Internet connection.
CLOUD COMPUTING SOLUTIONS
SaaS (Software as a Service)
Software as a service is one of the most important modalities of cloud computing. It consists of a software application offered entirely on the Internet, with all the functionalities and for all customers who request it
PaaS (Platform as a Service)
A service provider offers access to a cloud-based environment in which users can create and distribute applications. The provider supplies the underlying infrastructure.
By 2020, we can say that cloud computing will migrate in several companies to IAAS
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a cloud computing offering in which a provider supplies users with access to resources such as servers, storage, and networks. Companies use their own platforms and applications in a service provider infrastructure.
- Instead of acquiring hardware directly, users pay for IaaS on demand.
- The infrastructure is scalable, based on storage and processing needs.
- It saves companies the cost of buying and maintaining their own hardware.
- Since the data is in the cloud, there is no single point of an anomaly.
- Enables virtual administrative tasks, freeing up time to dedicate to other duties.
That is why this IAAS cloud service will define the future of companies in relation to the use of technology being able to integrate into small, medium and large companies since it fits each requirement.
The consulting firm Gartner, a specialist in research regarding the I.T. sector, ensures that at least 30% of the investment will be in the hybrid cloud. It also states that the fact that a company has not arranged its Management system and infrastructure in the cloud will be as absurd as talking about a company that does not work with Internet connection today.
In conclusion, the growth of the hybrid cloud will be the protagonist during the next year, allowing companies to align their processes and workloads to make them more efficient with a reduced investment.