A major differential Scriptcase are your management reports that help a lot in analyzing project performance in terms of productivity. We’ve talked here on the blog on the Summary by Developer and how it helps in this regard, today we’ll talk about other report that has a function very similar, the Application List Report. With it you can see all the applications created in the project and thus analyze important information about your web project.
You can access List Applications report through menu “Project”, choose “Reports” and then “Application List”.
In this report configuration screen you can select columns will be part of the report, namely:
- Name: Name given to the application;
- Description: Description of the operation of the application;
- User Creator: User who created the application;
- Date/Time of Creation: Day and time when the application was created;
- Date/Time Update: Day and time of the last update of the application;
- Date/Time Generation: Day and time of the last generation of source code;
- Status Generation: Shows whether the application was correctly generated or not;
Another important option of the report is the possibility to order the selected columns, moreover, the information can still be grouped by type or folder.
Once selected the columns, sorting and collator the report is displayed as in the image below.
This is another feature that will help you have more control over your development project, know the status of the applications that are being developed is essential, especially on larger projects.
Learn more about this and other features that Scriptcase, now download the free version of our tool and discover a world of new possibilities. Get more results with their projects WEB, use Scriptcase.