Scriptcase grid applications have a feature that can help a lot in time to make them more personalized. With editing of the events can give them features that go beyond the existing standards in our tool.
To create a custom event in a grid open your settings and navigate to the “Events”.
Opening this option will display all possible events that can be worked into grids, each one is shot according to the action or rendering item.
- onApplicationInit: This event is triggered at the time the application is loaded;
- onNavigate: This event is triggered when there is navigation between records;
- onScriptInit: This event is triggered before the startup scripts of the screen;
- onRecord: This event is triggered on browsing per row (line by line);
- onHeader: This event is triggered when booting header;
- onFooter: This event is triggered when booting footer.
As with other screens with the PHP editor, a set of ready-made functionality is available from the selected event.
Methods that can be used will be indicated with the green indicator.
Learn more about events in Scriptcase grids, download now free version of our tool and discover this and other advantages in its use.