It is very common in the early development of a website questions regarding the information that will be it. Who hires the service of development often have no idea what kind of content will be used on site or what will be the focus of this site will. Thinking about it, today we will give some tips for those who will develop a company website, that way it is easier to have an idea of where to start.
- As a first step keep in mind what you want the site, as will be assessed on site performance of the business;
- The next step is to define what you want the user to navigate your site. It will simply be informative? Want the user to contact through a phone number? E-mail?
- With these initial questions answered think about what kind of information will provide, if you need a personal contact with your prospect think of a content not so complete that he contact us and request more information;
- Now it’s time to think about the architecture of website pages, draw on paper what pages your site will have and how they will be arranged on the menu thinking of all the analysis that was done previously;
- Finalized the architecture pages start producing content for each of these pages, included multimedia content such as images and videos, and always within the initial strategy that was designed;
- As the final and why not say the main, have a contact page and location very well developed as it is from it that the user can get to you.
A company website needs to be well thought and these are only some of the variables that need to be analyzed and questioned during development. The idea of the above tips is to guide the first steps since each project is unique and needs of each market as well.