Retrospective of everything that happened on the Blog and our Youtube channel.
2019 was a very important year in which we evolved, learned, taught, grew and you participated and collaborated with all our achievements.
As the year is ending, we would like to share with you a little of what we did throughout 2019:
Check out everything we created in our blog in these 12 months. If you have read it, enjoy remembering the material, or if you have not read it yet, take the advantage to do it now!
- Web Development and IT Trends for 2019
- 2FA – 2 Factor Authentication with Scriptcase
- A look at Scriptcase 9.3
- Comments, tips and interactions inside Scriptcase.
- How to implement A2F using Swivel in a Scriptcase application
- What advantages for a company in adopting a low-code tool?
- AJAX: What it is and how to use it in Scriptcase
- Collaborative development in Scriptcase
- Disabling autofill and autocomplete Chrome browser in login screens
- Specialists or generalists, who gets a better advantage by using Scriptcase?
- How to implement A2F using Own Development in NodeJS in a Scriptcase application
- CASE OF SUCCESS – MANCHE
- CASE OF SUCCESS – IMA
- Scriptcase uses the MVC template?
- CASE OF SUCCESS – ECOFIN CORPORATE
- Taking a look at version 9.4
- More updates in 9.4 version
- Scriptcase & Web Services
- Key Features to become a good Web Developer
- What is Business Intelligence anyways?
- Do they pay for your system or code?
- Learn by Doing
- Digital governance: the public sector transformation
- Ethical hacking: clarifying the doubts
- Cloud Computing and its trends for 2020
- How the Scriptcase folders work
We also produced a lot of content on our youtube channel; guides and tutorials aimed at teaching and demonstrating the possibilities of creating systems using Scriptcase. Take the opportunity to recollect it, and if you have not seen it, end the year learning!
- Scriptcase – Delivery Tracking System (using Google Maps APIs)
- Scriptcase macro – sc_webservice, understand how webservices work
- Creating a Health and Medical System on Scriptcase
- Scriptcase – sc_send_whatsapp, Sending Whatsapp messages from Scriptcase
- Scriptcase – How to generate PDF reports with the export option
- Scriptcase – How to use google recaptcha into the security module
- Scriptcase – How to generate Google authentication into the security module
- Scriptcase – How to customize control forms using HTML and libraries
- Scriptcase – How to generate Twitter authentication into the security module
- Scriptcase – How to use login Facebook authentications in our system.
- Scriptcase Macros – sc_redir – Redirect the processing to other application / URL.
- Scriptcase Macros – sc_focus_edit – Set the focus in a form field.
- Scriptcase Macros – sc_apl_conf – Allows you to modify the property of the application
- Scriptcase 9.4 – How to use Font Awesome into Scriptcase themes
- Scriptcase 9.4 – How to use Sweet alerts and toasts notifications into Scriptcase
- Scriptcase 9.4 – How the new themes look like and how to apply them
- Scriptcase 9.4 – How the new buttons look like and how to customize them
- Scriptcase 9.4 – Applying Google fonts online and offline to themes
- Scriptcase – How to create and use barcodes into your systems
- SCRIPTCASE DEMO – Part 1/5 : Introduction
- SCRIPTCASE DEMO – PART 2/5 : Scriptcase Settings and Project Creation
- SCRIPTCASE DEMO – Part 3/5: Creating the First Application
- SCRIPTCASE DEMO – 4/5: Form and Chart Applications
- SCRIPTCASE DEMO – 5/5: Security Module and Deployment
- Scriptcase: Webcam integration with Scriptcase
- V9.4.001- Changelog: New features
- Scriptcase – Working with QR codes
- What is Scriptcase? a quick overview of the main resources of the tool
- Scriptcase 9.4 – How to use font awesome into the menu and toolbar
- Scriptcase- Sending SMS notifications
- Scriptcase – Excel importation
- Scriptcase – Working with files, upload and multiupload fields
- Scriptcase – Chat option into your Scriptcase system
- Scriptcase – Working with Google Heat map
- Scriptcase – Point of Sale (POS) 1/3
- Scriptcase – Point of Sale (POS) 2/3
- Scriptcase – Point of Sale (POS) 3/3
- Scriptcase – Creating a user area within the Scriptcase menu
- Scriptcase -Working with badges
- Scriptcase – Working with popovers and progress bar
- Scriptcase – Recruitment System Part 1/3
- Scriptcase – Recruitment System Part 2/3
- Scriptcase – Recruitment System Part 3/3
- Scriptcase 9.4 – Understanding the steps for upgrade to Scriptcase with PHP 7.3
- Scriptcase – Working with Multi Databases systems
- Scriptcase – Working with Multi language systems
It was an amazing year for us! And we hope it was for you too!
We’re looking forward to continuing working with you in the coming year. We wish you great success in your projects and happy holidays!